GRAMMAR - ARTICLES (a/an, the, no article and some)

 GRAMMAR - ARTICLES (a/an, the, no article and some)





Practice exercise - Complete with a, an, the, or – (if no article is needed).

I was just going into Hyde Park in London when I saw (1) _________ elephant. It was turning around and around. It was (2) _________ artwork by (3) _________ Indian artist named Akumal Ramayana. (4) _________ title of the work was Look at me Now. I watched (5) _________ elephant for hours. I’ve always loved (6) _________ elephants. And I’ve always loved (7) _________ parks too.
I suppose (8) _________ day I saw (9) _________ elephant was (10) _________ special day.

C
H
E
C
K

Y
O
U
R

A
N
S
W
E
R

B
E
L
O
W

I was just going into Hyde Park in London when I saw (1) an elephant. It was turning around and around. It was (2) an artwork by (3) an Indian artist named Akumal Ramayana. (4) The title of the work was Look at me Now. I watched (5) the elephant for hours. I’ve always loved (6) – elephants. And I’ve always loved (7) – parks too.
I suppose (8) the day I saw (9) the elephant was (10) a special day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH PLACEMENT TEST DEMO WITH ANSWER KEY || CEPT DEMO WITH ANSWER KEY AND AUDIO SCRIPT

  Part 1 - LISTENING LISTEN AND SELECT ( Short listening – text answer ) For this question, choose the correct answer . Read the questio...