CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH FOR KEY A2 LEVEL - ADVERBS OF FREQUENCY

CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH FOR KEY A2 LEVEL - ADVERBS OF FREQUENCY

1. Put the adverbs in the box in the correct order, from the most frequent (5) to the least frequent (1).

sometimes _____ 
never _____ 
often ______
always _____ 
usually _____

2. Rewrite the sentences with the words or expressions in brackets in the correct place.

1. I have a meeting with my boss. (weekly) _____________________

2. My brother plays tennis. (once a week) _______________________

3. Do you have breakfast? (always) _______________________

4. I drive to work. (every day) ________________________

5. I visit my sister at the weekend. (often) ___________________

6. I go to bed before midnight. (never) ____________________

7. My family eat dinner at 6 pm. (usually) ___________________

8. I have lunch at my desk. (sometimes) __________________________

3. Write the questions.

1. time | usually | get up? __________________

2. get up | different | time | at the weekend? ____________________

3. what | eat | for breakfast? _____________________

4. how | get | university?______________________

5. time | lessons | start? _______________

6. where | have | lunch? __________________

7. how many | lessons | each day? _________________

8. time | get | home? ______________________

9. what | usually | do | evening? ______________________

10. time | go | bed? __________________________

C
H
E
C
K

Y
O
U
R

A
S
W
E
R
S

B
E
L
O
W

1.
5 always
4 usually
3 often
2 sometimes
1 never

2
1 I have a weekly meeting with my boss. / I have a
meeting with my boss weekly.
2 My brother plays tennis once a week. / Once a
week my brother plays tennis.
3 Do you always have breakfast?
4 I drive to work every day. / Every day I drive
to work.
5 I often visit my sister at the weekend. / Often I visit my sister at the weekend.
6 I never go to bed before midnight.
7 My family usually eats dinner at 6pm. / Usually
my family eats dinner at 6pm.
8 I sometimes have lunch at my desk. / Sometimes
I have lunch at my desk. / I have lunch at my
desk sometimes.

3
1 What time do you usually get up?
2 Do you get up at a different time at the
weekend?
3 What do you eat for breakfast?
4 How do you get to university?
5 What time do (your) lessons start?
6 Where do you have lunch?
7 How many lessons do you have / are there
each day?
8 What time do you get home?
9 What do you usually do in the evening?
10 What time do you go to bed?

2 comments:

  1. My name is Tom cam!!! i am very grateful sharing this great testimonies with you all, The best thing that has ever happened in my life, is how i worn the Powerball lottery. I do believe that someday i will win the Powerball lottery. finally my dreams came through when i contacted Dr. OSE and tell him i needed the lottery winning special numbers cause i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never knew that winning was so easy with the help of Dr. OSE, until the day i meant the spell caster testimony online, which a lot of people has talked about that he is very powerful and has great powers in casting lottery spell, so i decided to give it a try. I emailed Dr. OSE and he did a spell and gave me the winning lottery special numbers 62, and co-incidentally I have be playing this same number for the past 23years without any winning, But believe me when I play the special number 62 this time and the draws were out i was the mega winner because the special 62 matched all five white-ball numbers as well as the Powerball, in the April 4 drawing to win the $70 million jackpot prize...… Dr. OSE, truly you are the best, with Dr. OSE you can will millions of money through lottery. i am a living testimony and so very happy i meant him, and i will forever be grateful to him...… you can Email him for your own winning special lottery numbers now oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com OR WHATSAPP him +2348136482342

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. https://www.seoexpertindelhi.in/google-word-coach/

    ReplyDelete

CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH PLACEMENT TEST DEMO WITH ANSWER KEY || CEPT DEMO WITH ANSWER KEY AND AUDIO SCRIPT

  Part 1 - LISTENING LISTEN AND SELECT ( Short listening – text answer ) For this question, choose the correct answer . Read the questio...