TEST YOUR ENGLISH CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH FOR KEY A2 LEVEL Complete the conversations 9 SECONDS TO ANSWER

TEST YOUR ENGLISH CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH FOR KEY A2 LEVEL Complete the conversations 9 SECONDS TO ANSWER


Complete the five conversations.
For questions 1–15, choose A, B or C.

1. I’m sorry I didn’t come to your party.
2. Can you help me with this heavy bag, please?
3. I’m from Italy.
4. Thanks for the lovely present.
5. This is my friend Richard.
A Yes, you are.
B That’s okay.
C Did you?
A I think it’s mine.
B No, it isn’t.
C Yes, of course.
A What’s it like?
B Is it yours?
C Yes, you’re right.
A Oh, it’s yours!
B If you’re sure.
C You’re welcome.
A That was nice of him.
B Pleased to meet you.
C I think you should.

6. I met my new neighbour today!
A What’s she like?
B Does she know?
C Has she been there?

7. Did you have a good evening?
A No, I don’t think it was.
B Yes, lovely, thank you.
C Thanks, but I’m busy.

8. Where do you prefer to sit?
A Is it on this side?
B Yes, I think we should.
C Near the window, please.

9. Have you ever been to the ballet?
A There aren’t any tickets.
B It’s a great idea!
C Not until today!

10. I’ve never seen that boy before.
A Shall I ask him?
B I think he’s new.
C It isn’t his.

11. What did you think of that book?
12. Shall we have a picnic?
13. Would you like a cup of tea?
14. I prefer this car to your old one.
15. Suzy doesn’t like her new job.
A I forgot to bring it.
B It isn’t mine.
C I enjoyed it.
A I’d prefer a barbecue.
B Yes, I think it might.
C I’m going to a party.
A Yes, I’d love to, thanks.
B Coffee for me, please.
C I like it a lot.
A Have you?
B That’s it!
C Me too!
A That’s a shame.
B No, it isn’t.
C Oh, I do!

1 comment:

  1. My name is Tom cam!!! i am very grateful sharing this great testimonies with you all, The best thing that has ever happened in my life, is how i worn the Powerball lottery. I do believe that someday i will win the Powerball lottery. finally my dreams came through when i contacted Dr. OSE and tell him i needed the lottery winning special numbers cause i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never knew that winning was so easy with the help of Dr. OSE, until the day i meant the spell caster testimony online, which a lot of people has talked about that he is very powerful and has great powers in casting lottery spell, so i decided to give it a try. I emailed Dr. OSE and he did a spell and gave me the winning lottery special numbers 62, and co-incidentally I have be playing this same number for the past 23years without any winning, But believe me when I play the special number 62 this time and the draws were out i was the mega winner because the special 62 matched all five white-ball numbers as well as the Powerball, in the April 4 drawing to win the $70 million jackpot prize...… Dr. OSE, truly you are the best, with Dr. OSE you can will millions of money through lottery. i am a living testimony and so very happy i meant him, and i will forever be grateful to him...… you can Email him for your own winning special lottery numbers now oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com OR WHATSAPP him +2348136482342

    ReplyDelete

CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH PLACEMENT TEST DEMO WITH ANSWER KEY || CEPT DEMO WITH ANSWER KEY AND AUDIO SCRIPT

  Part 1 - LISTENING LISTEN AND SELECT ( Short listening – text answer ) For this question, choose the correct answer . Read the questio...