CEPT Practice B2 Level Short listening about a student phoning her parents

 


You overhear a student phoning her parents.

What is her opinion of the place she is living in while at college?

A She is not sure she will have enough room to study.

B She has difficulty in working because of the noise.

C She does not get on well with her room-mates.


c

h

e

c

k


y

o

u

r


a

n

s

w

e

r


Audioscript

Well, I'm sharing with two other girls ... I know, it was supposed to be me and one other person, but there's a shortage of accommodation, apparently. Anyway, the room's rather cramped. But it's great. There've been three parties so far, and it's still the first week. It's an incredibly noisy place, with doors banging and people laughing and shouting till the small hours. Yes, I suppose we'll have to get down to work soon, though I don't know how we'll be able to, packed into that little space - none of us is very tidy ...


The correct answer is letter A.

1 comment:

  1. I still don’t know the right words to express my gratitude to this great man Dr. Erayo, After been diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS. i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Great Dr. Erayo online research and on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, I was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I'm truly grateful, i pray you have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support. You can reach him via email; drerayoherbalhome@gmail.com or for easy and fast communication you can also call or add him on whatsapp with this mobile number +2348151937428. one thing i love most about Dr Erayo is honesty, and he is very polite with his patients, everything he told me was what he did, and his herbal medicine are very affordable.
    He also cure the below listed sickness;
    (1) HPV,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) HEPATITIS B,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA
    https://alternativeherbs.weebly.com
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSp2m-_EHnCRQT4gYYTQWtg
    https://rb.gy/yuofn6

    ReplyDelete

CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH PLACEMENT TEST DEMO WITH ANSWER KEY || CEPT DEMO WITH ANSWER KEY AND AUDIO SCRIPT

  Part 1 - LISTENING LISTEN AND SELECT ( Short listening – text answer ) For this question, choose the correct answer . Read the questio...