CEPT Practice A2 Level open cloze about completing a letter

 


Complete this letter.

Write ONE word for each space.



Dear Lynne and Tony,

I’m writing (Example: .......to..........) say thank you ........1......... the two nights I stayed in ........2......... lovely home. It ......3........... good to see you again.

Here ........4......... the photographs .......5.......... your children that you asked for. They’re good photos, aren’t .........6........ ? I hope you like ........7......... . I really love my new camera.
I ........8......... going to visit my sister in New York next week. I .......9.......... take a lot of photos there, too. I haven’t seen my sister for a long ........10......... .

Thanks again.

Love,
Joan

c
h
e
c
k

y
o
u
r

a
n
s
w
e
r
s

1 for
2 your
3 was
4 are
5 of
6 they
7 them
8 am
9 will
10 time

No comments:

Post a Comment

CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH PLACEMENT TEST DEMO WITH ANSWER KEY || CEPT DEMO WITH ANSWER KEY AND AUDIO SCRIPT

  Part 1 - LISTENING LISTEN AND SELECT ( Short listening – text answer ) For this question, choose the correct answer . Read the questio...