CEPT Practice B1 Level LISTEN AND SELECT ABOUT A DIVING TRIP

 


You will hear a girl telling her friend about a diving trip.  How did the girl feel about it? 

A sure she will go again 

B glad she went with a relative 

C pleased with her diving skills 


C

H

E

C

K


Y

O

U

R


A

N

S

W

E

R

S


AUDIOSCRIPT

Boy: How was the diving trip?

Girl: It was great, but I learned to dive in a swimming pool where the water doesn't move around much. Going underwater in the sea was a completely different experience. I seemed to become totally unable to do all those things that I got so good at in the pool.

Boy: So is it something you'd like to have another go at?

Girl: I'll think about it, but if I do, I need to make sure I go with my cousin

Martin again. It gave me a bit more confidence to be underwater with

someone I knew.


The correct answer is B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH PLACEMENT TEST DEMO WITH ANSWER KEY || CEPT DEMO WITH ANSWER KEY AND AUDIO SCRIPT

  Part 1 - LISTENING LISTEN AND SELECT ( Short listening – text answer ) For this question, choose the correct answer . Read the questio...