CEPT Practice B2 Level Listen and select about sound engineers

 


The mistake people make about sound engineers is to think that 

A they spend most of their time working indoors.

B their job is the same as that of a disc jockey. 

C they are responsible for the quality of the music.


c

h

e

c

k


y

o

u

r


a

n

s

w

e

r



Audioscript

Presenter: In our series about careers in the arts, I’m talking today to Martin Holloway, who is a sound engineer. Martin, tell us how you spend your time.

Martin: Good morning, Jake. Well, each event I do is different, but I usually set up the equipment before the show, do the sound checks and look after the sound during the performance. Of course it’s not my fault if the band isn’t very good and what you hear is out of tune or something. People sometimes call me a disc jockey but I have to explain it’s so much more than that. This weekend, I’m working at a music festival and I mostly work out of doors. There’s lots of outdoor work if you want it, as we can also work on films and TV.


Answer = B

No comments:

Post a Comment

CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH PLACEMENT TEST DEMO WITH ANSWER KEY || CEPT DEMO WITH ANSWER KEY AND AUDIO SCRIPT

  Part 1 - LISTENING LISTEN AND SELECT ( Short listening – text answer ) For this question, choose the correct answer . Read the questio...