B2 LISTENING ABOUT A VOICEMAIL MESSAGE


 

You overhear a girl leaving a voicemail message. 


Why is she calling? 


A to issue an invitation 


B to ask for some advice 


C to change an arrangement




c


h


e


c


k




y


o


u


r




a


n


s


w


e


r




Audioscript


Hi Nadia. Just wanted to talk to you about my birthday party on Saturday. We’re all going to the Mansion Restaurant, as you know, and I’ve booked for twelve. Well, Helena has just said she can’t come and I was wondering about inviting Niki instead. She’s fun but you know what I mean, don’t you when I say she can be a bit loud and not everyone gets on with her. I think I know what you’ll say but let me know what you think. Ring me back as soon as you can, won’t you? Hope you can still come.




Answer - B


No comments:

Post a Comment

CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH PLACEMENT TEST DEMO WITH ANSWER KEY || CEPT DEMO WITH ANSWER KEY AND AUDIO SCRIPT

  Part 1 - LISTENING LISTEN AND SELECT ( Short listening – text answer ) For this question, choose the correct answer . Read the questio...