B1 Level multiple choice about a new home and new school with answers

 



New Home - New School

by Megan Williams, aged 13

Last year my Dad got a new job. It was in a town which was 100 kms from our home. Mum and Dad (1) _________ we would have to move, because it was a long way for Dad to (2) ________ every day.

When they (3) __________ me about their plan I was upset (4) __________ I loved my home and school. I was worried that I would (5) __________ all my friends and teachers a lot.

Anyway, six months (6) ___________ that, my family moved to the town of Hexford. The house was much bigger than our old one, and (7) ___________ my bedroom window I (8) _________ see the sea.

I wasn 't looking forward to the first day at my new school. I felt really (9) _________ about meeting lots of new people. But when I got there everyone was great! My class teacher was nice and I (10) __________ friends with two girls in my class. Moving home isn't that bad, after all!


A chose B decided C selected D picked

A transport B carry C tour D travel

A said B spoke C told D explained

A because B so C but D and

A forget B lose C leave D miss

A further B after C next D later

A down B along C from D away.

A shall B could C must D would

A nervous B disappointed C angry D bored

10 

A knew B found C made D met

No comments:

Post a Comment

CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH PLACEMENT TEST DEMO WITH ANSWER KEY || CEPT DEMO WITH ANSWER KEY AND AUDIO SCRIPT

  Part 1 - LISTENING LISTEN AND SELECT ( Short listening – text answer ) For this question, choose the correct answer . Read the questio...