CEPT Practice A2 Level Long Listening about an activity holiday in Europe

 


1 This activity holiday is for students who are between

A 11 and 14. B 12 and 14. C 12and15.


2 The students will stay 

A on an island. B near a lake. C next to a forest.


3 Which activity does Danny think is the best?

A exploring parts of the forest

B building bridges

C going on night walks


4 Which sport can students do there?

A climbing B horse-riding C cycling


5 When will Danny go on this holiday?

A next June B next July C next August


c

h

e

c

k


y

o

u

r


a

n

s

w

e

r

s


Audioscript


Listen to Danny telling Patricia about an activity holiday in Europe.

For each question, choose, the right answer (A, B or C).


Girl: Are you going on an activrty holiday in Turkey again this summer, Danny?

Boy: No. Patricia. I'm going to Iceland this time.

Girl: Wow! How old do you have to be? Can I go?

Boy: You're twelve, so yes ... Even eleven-year-old students can go put no-one's older than fourteen .

Girl: No fifteen-year-olds?

'Boy: No.

Girl: Where do you stay?

Boy: We camp in the middle of a wood. near the water there. It's a small lake. You can swim in it.

Girl: Great! What else?

Boy: My favourite thing will be the walks in the dark ... You build things too, like bridges. We visit different-parts-of-the-forest to draw trees, but that doesn't sound so exciting.

Girt Hmmm. I'd quite like to do that. Will you go horse-riding?

Boy: That's not possible but there are mountain bikes you can use.

Girl: What about climbing?

Boy: You don't do that ... But it will be lots of fun. Hey! Perhaps you can come too.

Girl: When are you going? In July or August?

Boy: I'm staying with my grandparents then, so I'm going in June.

Girl: Oh. Maybe I'll ask my dad tonight.

Boy: Great!


1 A

2 B

3 C

4 C

5 A

3 comments:

  1. Buy marijuana , Buy mdma, Buy Methamphetamins, Buy cocaine , Buy ketamine racemic, Buy Benzodiazepines, Buy Heroin,Buy hash, Buy hash oil, Buy cookies, Buy brownies, Buy tinctures , Buy weeds online , Buy marijuana online, Buy marijuana seeds, buy cannabis oil.

    Telegram ID: hugmankush
    Wechat ID: leewung
    Wickr ID: hugmankush
    Email: jordanchapman20@gmail.com

    Prices for Cocain.
    20 grams......$1950
    50 grams......$3900
    1 kilo ............$48000
    2 kilos ............$78000

    Weed prices.
    1 pound.........$2800
    1 kilo ............$5000
    2 kilos ..........$8000

    Crytal meth ice prices.
    20 grams......$1550
    50 grams......$3000
    1 kilo ............$37000
    2 kilos ............$70000

    Telegram ID: hugmankush
    Wechat ID: leewung
    Wickr ID: hugmankush
    Email: jordanchapman20@gmail.com

    We only accept payment through Bitcoin, make sure before you contact us you have your bitcoin ready.

    We also sale Guns Firearms 1911 Handguns AR-15s Concealed Carry
    Shotguns, Ruger LCR 38 Special Double-Action Revolver, Smith Wesson Model 60 357 Magnum/ 38 Special Revolver Glock 17,19,22

    Buy Weed online Luxembourg | Weed for sale online Luxembourg | Order Weed online Luxembourg | Buy Weed online in Luxembourg | Weed for sale in Luxembourg | Order Weed Luxembourg | Buy Cocaine online Canada | Cocaine for sale online Canada | Order Cocaine online Canada | Buy Cocaine online in Canada | Cocaine for sale online in Canada | Order Cocaine online in Canada | Nembutal for sale , Order Nembutal , Buy Nembutal online , Nembutal for sale australia , Order Nembutal australia , Buy Nembutal online australia , Nembutal for sale Sydney , Order Nembutal Sydney , Buy Nembutal online Sydney , Nembutal for sale Melbourne , Order Nembutal Melbourne , Buy Nembutal online Melbourne , Nembutal for sale Brisbane , Order Nembutal Brisbane , Buy Nembutal online Brisbane , Nembutal for sale Greater Perth , Order Nembutal Greater Perth , Buy Nembutal online Greater Perth , Nembutal for sale Adelaide , Order Nembutal Adelaide , Buy Nembutal online Adelaide , Nembutal for sale Darwin , Order Nembutal Darwin , Buy Nembutal online Darwin , Nembutal for sale Hobart , Order Nembutal Hobart , Buy Nembutal online Hobart , Nembutal for sale Canberra , Order Nembutal Canberra , Buy Nembutal online Canberra ,

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEST WAYS TO GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK AND RESTORED YOUR BROKEN MARRIAGE OR RELATIONSHIP FROM SORROW TO HAPPINESS.

    Help me thank Dromokpo@gmail.com for helping me get my ex husband back to me and my family. This great powerful spiritual man restored my sorrow to happiness. My husband left me some years ago for another woman and they both planned to get married. I am so surprised he just came back to me one cool afternoon on Saturday June, begging and crying for me to take him back and to forgive him for breaking up our marriage home and forsaking me and the children. Dr Omokpo is a true spiritualist savior . He brought my husband back”

    if you have any worries or you have any problem in your marriages or relationships you can reach him via: dromokpo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW TO GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK & HOW I GOT MY EX LOVER. BACK I want to thank Dr Omokpo for saving my marriage. My husband treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my husband has changed towards me. Then he told me to contact: {dromokpo@gmail.com}that he will help me bring my husband back to being a good man. That this great man helped her too. Then I gave him a try. after 3 days of casting the spell my husband came back home and I forgive him and today we are living in joy and happiness If you are going through any relationship stress or broken marriage situation and you want your Ex lover, Ex boyfriend, Ex girlfriend or Divorced husband or wife back you reach him via: dromokpo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH PLACEMENT TEST DEMO WITH ANSWER KEY || CEPT DEMO WITH ANSWER KEY AND AUDIO SCRIPT

  Part 1 - LISTENING LISTEN AND SELECT ( Short listening – text answer ) For this question, choose the correct answer . Read the questio...