CEPT Practice A2 level multiple choice cloze about elephants

 


What do you know about elephants?

There are two kinds (1) _____ elephant - African elephants and Indian elephants. African elephants, (2) ____ are taller, also have bigger, rounder ears. An African elephant's ears are almost (3) _____ same size as sheets for a single bed! But elephants don't only use (4) ______ ears to hear with. They wave them around to make them look much (5) _____ dangerous than they really are.

Elephants stay together in groups called 'herds' and can live (6) ______ 80 years. They are very big and they never stop (7) ______ They often eat for 20 hours each day because they have such big bodies. An African elephant is heavier (8) _____ six cars! The only animals that are (9) _____ than elephants are whales.


A from B off C of 

2 A what B which C who

3 A any B a C the

4 A their B them C they

5 A more B many C most

6 A ago B since C for

7 A grows B growing C grow

8 A than B then C when

9 A large B larger C largest


c

h

e

c

k


y

o

u

r


a

n

s

w

e

r

s


1 C

2 B

3 C

4 A

5 A

6 C

7 B

8 A

9 B

3 comments:


  1. BEST LOTTERY SPELL BY POWERFUL DR. OBINNA

    I use to be a very poor man who has always not find luck when it comes to playing the lottery. I have been playing lottery since i was 21 years and now i am 52 meaning i have been playing lottery for 31 years. The biggest amount i have ever won in my life was 400 bucks. But one day my story turns to history after i find this man name DR. OBINNA on the Internet that he is the best when it comes to winning lottery. This man is a very strong voodoo doc who gives out the numbers that can never fail. After all my years of laboring and struggling to win the lottery i finally won ( $62,000,000) with the help of DR. OBINNA lottery spell. email him now to get the best lottery number to win big amount of lottery All thanks to Dr OBINNA His contact informations...

    Email: obinnaspelltemple@yahoo.com

    His WhatsApp +19492293867

    ReplyDelete
  2. GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK.

    This is my testimony of life that I will tell everyone. I have been married for 25 years Another woman had a spell to get me away from my lover, My husband left me and the children and we suffered for 2 years until I saw post about where this man Dr Omokpo has helped so many people recover their broken marriages and relationships to get their ex lovers back.
    I decided to give him a message about my family and how my husband left me for him to help me bring back my loving husband home, This great man told me what to do and I followed him as he instructed. After 48 hours, as he told me, I saw a car enter the compound. I was shocked when I saw my husband. As I share my testimony with you my husband came back to me and the kids and that's why I'm happy to put all of you in the same situations to meet this man for solutions to your problem and bring your lover back to you and mend your broken marriage or your relationship restored back to happiness as you wished. Contact this great man on: dromokpo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lottery is something majority of the people in the world want to win, not only winning the lottery, but they want to win big, I have been playing the lottery for couple of years now, but I haven't really win big, personally I always think there is something behind all those winners who always win big, because my intense always tell me that every thing is possible, I manage to get in contact with one of the biggest lottery winner in the UK, I asked him about the success, and he referred me to a very powerful spell caster Dr. Todd he is indeed a great man who I explained to, without no hidden details , (I really want to win the lottery so bad) he put to work and few days letter he gave me numbers that never fails , these numbers was what I played and i won £3,000000,00, 3 Million pounds, (Dr. Todd) is blessed , you too can change your life too with his help, contact email: manifestspellcast@gmail.com https://manifestspellcast.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH PLACEMENT TEST DEMO WITH ANSWER KEY || CEPT DEMO WITH ANSWER KEY AND AUDIO SCRIPT

  Part 1 - LISTENING LISTEN AND SELECT ( Short listening – text answer ) For this question, choose the correct answer . Read the questio...