CEPT Practice A2 Level LISTEN AND SELECT ABOUT A GIRL'S FAVORITE SUBJECT

 


1 You will hear a girl telling her uncle about school. What is her favourite subject?

A history

B art

C science


c

h

e

c

k


y

o

u

r


a

n

s

w

e

r


Audioscript

1 You will hear a girl telling her uncle about school. What is her favourite subject?

Steph: Hi Uncle Jamie.

Uncle: Hi Steph, how’s school these days? 

Steph: Well, science lessons have got really hard, so I’m losing interest in them. But art classes are the opposite. They give me a chance to relax, and are the best part of my week. I really like my history teacher, but I’m not so interested in this term’s topic.

Uncle: I see!

Narrator: Now listen again.


Answer- B

No comments:

Post a Comment

CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH PLACEMENT TEST DEMO WITH ANSWER KEY || CEPT DEMO WITH ANSWER KEY AND AUDIO SCRIPT

  Part 1 - LISTENING LISTEN AND SELECT ( Short listening – text answer ) For this question, choose the correct answer . Read the questio...